Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Loves and hates - at the workplace!

No imagination today! So thought will just share a quick list of things I love at my workplace and what I hate too...Top ten kinds!.


Umm what do i love about my company...


# The flexi hours - so I can trot in and out as per my other other worldly needs!

# The coffee vending machine - that helps me wake up - once i get into office!

# Uninterrupted net connection - that keeps me looking busy :)

# My freedom to write what i please - including this blog!

# Bean bags near bay windows! Especially on a rainy day:)


And that which i don't much care for...

# Coming in on a saturday for sure!

# Meetings that move in circles.

# No ice-cream in the canteen:(

# Getting stuck with a non-ac cab!

# And well...the increment is never enough! Think I should job search?

So those are my 10 - tell me yours!

(Also read my more serious blog on Career Guidance - tips on interviews, resume writing, career building and more)

No comments:

Post a Comment